Digital single ticket
What is the Digital Single Ticket?
It is a new, easier, quicker, and more comfortable way of buying your ticket. It is an electronic single ticket that you can purchase on the Consorcio application and validate it directly on the bus.
How can you acquire it?
You only have to follow these three steps:
1. Download the free application Consorcio Málaga (available now for Android, soon for IOS).
2. Open the application, select DIGITAL SINGLE TICKET and then, tap on BUY TICKET.
You can buy it by choosing “crossing fares” or choosing “origin and destination”, chose the more comfortable option for you.
3. Pay your ticket with the credit card.
Your ticket is ready now to be used whenever you want! You only have to validate it on the bus.
How do you validate your tickets?
It is very easy! Once you have bought your ticket, you only have to validate it on the bus, for that purpose:
1. Open the application and select the ticket you have bought. An emergent window with the information of your ticket will appear. If everything is correct, select “USE”.
2. The QR reader will open automatically. Then, scan the QR code placed next to the ticket validation machine, near the driver.
3. Your device will beep, this means that your ticket has been correctly validated and you are ready to travel!
If you want to consult your active tickets, they will be displayed with a grey background. Tap on any of them whenever you want to visualize it.
Bus lines where you can use the Digital Single Ticket
Currently, you can use the DIGITAL SINGLE TICKET on these bus lines assigned to the Consorcio de Transportes:
• M-110 Málaga – Torremolinos - Benalmádena Costa
• M-112 Málaga - Mijas
• M-113 Málaga - Fuengirola (Directo)
• M-114 Mijas - Teatinos (Universidad)
• M-116 Benalmádena - Torremolinos - Teatinos (Universidad)
• M-119 Calahonda - La Cala de Mijas - Fuengirola
• M-120 Torremolinos - Fuengirola
• M-121 Mijas - Benalmádena - Torremolinos
• M-122 Fuengirola - Mijas
• M-123 Churriana - Torremolinos - Benalmádena Costa
• M-124 Carola - Torremolinos
• M-125 Torremolinos - Patronato
• M-126 Benalmádena - Torremolinos
• M-127 Las Lagunas - Fuengirola (Circular)
• M-131 Málaga - Cártama
• M-132 Málaga - Alhaurín el Grande
• M-133 Málaga - Alhaurín de la Torre - Pinos de Alhaurín
• M-153 Hospital Valle Guadalhorce - Cártama - Maqueda
• M-156 Las Lagunas - Cerros del Águila
• M-158 Parque Acuático - Fuengirola
• M-160 Málaga - Rincón de la Victoria – Cotomar
• M-163 Málaga - Rincón de la Victoria - Los Rubios
• M-166 Torre Benagalbón - Rincón de la Victoria - Teatinos (Universidad)
• M-220 Fuengirola - Marbella
• M-221 Fuengirola - Coín
• M-222 Fuengirola - Alqueria - Mijas El Barrio
• M-223 Fuengirola - Entrerríos
• M-224 Calahonda – Cala de Mijas - Fuengirola
• M-230 Málaga - Coín (Por Alh. Torre Y Alh. Grande)
• M-320 Málaga – Marbella (Ruta)
• M-334 Málaga – Guaro (por Alh.)
• M-336 Málaga – Guaro (por Cártama)
• M-344 Málaga - Tolox
• M-345 Málaga - Coín
• M-590 Alhaurín el Grande - Fuengirola
CAN I CANCEL A VALIDATED TICKET?
No, you cannot. Once the ticket has been validated, you cannot cancel it.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO MODIFY OR CANCEL A PAYMENT MADE BY MISTAKE?
At this moment, it is not possible to modify or cancel a payment made by mistake. We always recommend users to check the summary ticket data on the screen before confirming the payment.
WHICH ARE THE PAYMENTS METHODS?
You can use Mastercard and/or Visa credit card.
WHAT DOES A QUICK PAYMENT CONSIST OF?
It is a quick (1 click) and safe option of payment. Redsys keep an encrypted identifier of the card, avoiding you of having to introduce it in following purchases. Our application will never keep any data of your card. Remember that you can always enable or disable this option from the profile screen.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN AN ORDINARY SINGLE TICKET AND A DIGITAL ONE?
Both kind of tickets correspond to the same travelling title, but, the ordinary ticket has to be paid in cash to the driver and this ticket is printed on paper, whereas, the digital ticket is paid beforehand by credit card and it is validated with the QR code on the bus and it can only be visualized on digital format through the application. Furthermore, the digital ticket is valid only for the bus lines listed before.
CAN I USE A TICKET FOR ANY ROUTE OF THE BUS LINES WHERE THE TICKET IT IS VALID FOR?
Yes, you can use it as long as the type of ticket you have bought is valid for the route you want to do (according to the number of crossing fares) and when using it in one of the bus lines where the digital ticket is valid.
ARE TRANSFERS ALLOWED?
Digital single ticket does not allow you to transfer to any other integrated transport.
DO TICKETS HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE?
No, they do not, unless there is a fare update, in this case, tickets will have an expiration date of 30 days from the fare change date.
CAN I USE MY TICKETS WITH OTHER DEVICES?
No, you cannot. Tickets are stored in the application and device you are using to buy the ticket. Do not uninstall the application at any time as you will lose access to the tickets.
CAN I CHECK THE HISTORY OF TICKETS I HAVE USED?
You can activate the history of tickets whenever you want and visualized those tickets used during the last 2 years.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF AN INSPETOR ASK ME FOR THE TICKET?
If at any time, an inspector requires you your ticket, you just have to access to “My Ticket List” and show to him/her.
DOES THE DIGITAL SINGLE TICKET EVER SAFE ANY KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Never. The user privacy is one of the principles this system is grounded on. DIGITAL SINGLE TICKET will create a random user identifier that may be used with the only purpose to be identified with, whenever a purchase problem would occur.
IF I UPDATE THE APPLICATION, DO I LOSE THE TICKETS I HAVE BOUGHT BUT I HAVE NOT USED?
No, you will not lose them by updating. You will lose the tickets only if you uninstall the application.
IF I LOSE THE CELL PHONE OR I BUY A NEW ONE, DO I LOSE THE TICKETS BOUGHT AND NOT USED?
Yes, you will lose them. If you lose your cell phone, you lose all the information stored in it, including those tickets you could have bought and you have not used. It is likewise when buying a new cell phone, that is why we suggest users to consume all the Digital Single Tickets stored in the old cell phone.
HOW CAN I PROVE I HAVE ACQUIRED A DIGITAL SINGLE TICKET?
From this application, you can visualize any Digital Single Ticket you have bought, just consulting the historical trips you have made, as long as the trip has been made within the last two years.
HOW CAN I PROVE THAT I HAVE TRAVELLED WITH A DIGITAL SIGLE TICKET?
Using this application, you can visualize any Digital Single Ticket that you have used from the “ticket history” option as long as it has passed by less than two years from the moment of the trip. You can click on the ticket that you want and visualize the details of each one of them.
CAN I VALIDATE A TICKET FOR MY COMPANION FROM MY CELL PHONE?
Yes, you can validate a ticket/s for your companion or companions, up to ten tickets maximum.
IF I NEED TO MAKE A QUERY REGARDING HOW THE DIGITAL TICKET WORKS, WHO DO I ADDRESS TO?
If you have any other question, these tag questions have not been able to answer, you can tell us by calling to 955038665 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org