Quality and Environment
Quality and Environmental Policy
The Andalusian Local Division, a member of the ADO-Avanza Group and dedicated to providing mobility solutions such as passenger transport and station management. This Division considers key aspects of their business: the Safety and Health of its staff and passengers, the efficient use of energy and resources, respect for the environment, sustainability, quality of service and customer satisfaction.
This commitment is aligned with the mission, vision and values ??of our company, being the fundamental elements of it:
· Management commitment to promote the implementation of the Integrated Management System and continuous improvement of results.
· Improve the satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders.
· Commitment of the organization in compliance with applicable legislation and other requirements that the Organization subscribes to.
· Commitment to protecting the environment through the prevention and mitigation of impacts.
· Establishment and monitoring of objectives and goals of quality and environment.
· Insertion of the requirements of the Quality and Environmental Policy in all matters related to Security, Training, Communication, Investments and Purchases.
· Consideration of the requirements and results of the Policy in the strategic planning of the service.
· Establishment of the communication channels needed to ensure effective communication with stakeholders.
This Quality, Environment and Safety and Health Policy serves as a reference framework for the establishment of measurable Objectives, Goals, Plans and Programs consistent with it and applicable at all levels of the organization.
In order to describe the Policy and the basic elements to guarantee it, the Management Manual is established, which is based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN ISO 14001 standards, whose stipulations are mandatory throughout the Company.
This Policy is documented and implemented, and it is maintained, reviewed and updated periodically.
AVANZA is an organization committed to continuous improvement and following the guidelines set forth in our Quality and Environment policy we have implemented an Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001, so we are committed to prevent pollution , protect our surroundings and the environment.
In relation to the environmental performance of the activities carried out by AVANZA, you can request such information by sending an email to: email@example.com
Download here the Certificate of public passenger transport